Tanago Eisenbahnreisen; D - 13347 Berlin, Malplaquetstrasse 10,
Personal Consultation - Wednesday & Friday: 3 - 7 pm - Phone: +49 (0)151 27 588 064
We travel to the most rewarding railway lines around the world: be it China, Mongolia, Africa, India, or the Americas.
We run charter trains in Germany and our neighbouring countries like Poland, Austria, or the Czech Republic, too.
Our photo tours and workshops deal with all aspects of modern photography, we show you how to take your picture "correctly" and help you to develop them in the right way.
As common on all our tours, all participants are invited to share their ideas and make them real on a Tanago event.
Beside our railfan and photo tours Tanago offers the entire array of traditional travel services like air-tickets, insurances, and the elaboration of individual travel arrangements.
Many of our tours are being run repeatedly several timers because our customers and the railways we are cooperating with, know why to work with us:
- we run tours for your pictures, not for ours.
- On nearly all of our tours we travel by train, we do not offer wild car chasing adventures.
- We care about our charter trains, show you the best photo locations and positions, are keen on "photo lines", and, if needed, organise accommodation, meals, transfers, and much more as well.
- We are a professional and fully licensed tour operator based in Berlin, Germany. We pay taxes in Germany, and obey EU-rules to secure us (third party liability insurances) and you (secured payment certificate).
- Each photo charter helps the railways we are visiting to fund the restoration of their valuable assets, all participants on our tours support those projects by booking our tours.
On our website you will find all the dates of our trips and also the respective booking form for travel registration, pictures of past tours and travel reports.
We are running a free newsletter that informs you about the latest Tanago stories and tours. If you like to subscribe, please click here.